ⓘ Emma, Missouri
Emma is a city in Lafayette and Saline counties in the U.S. state of Missouri and is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area. The population was 233 at the 2010 census.
- community in the United States Emma Illinois Emma Kentucky Emma Louisiana Emma Missouri a town in the United States Emma West Virginia Yama Buddhism
- Emma Hale Smith Bidamon July 10, 1804 April 30, 1879 was the first wife of Joseph Smith and a leader in the early days of the Latter Day Saint movement
- Summer Olympics in Missouri in the double national and Columbia rounds behind Matilda Howell and a silver medal with the US team. Emma Cooke at databaseOlympics
- northeastern Stone County, Missouri United States. It is located approximately 5.5 miles 8.85 km southwest of Nixa on Missouri Route M. Only the remains
- Department of Health and Human Services, formerly Social Security Building. 1939. Photo: Emma Lu Davis. Missouri Livestock. 1939. Post office, La Plata, MO.
- Emma Grand Pass, Malta Bend, Marshall, Mt. Leonard, and Sweet Springs. All of Saline County is a part of Missouri s 21st District in the Missouri Senate
- Emma Moss Booth - Tucker 8 January 1860 28 October 1903 known as The Consul was the fourth child and second daughter of Catherine and William Booth
- Emma Ahuena Davison Taylor November 13, 1867 November 8, 1937 was a part - Native Hawaiian high chiefess during the 20th century. She was a cultural
- Walnut, Independence, Missouri Prophecy by Sister Emma Kennedy Given at Independence, April 16, 1912. Prophecy by Sister Emma Kennedy April 13, 1911
- Dover Emma Higginsville Lake Lafayette Lexington county seat Mayview Napoleon Oak Grove Odessa Waverly Wellington List of counties in Missouri National
- Saline County, in the U.S. state of Missouri The two principle settlements in the township are Sweet Springs and Emma Emma is on the border with Freedom Township
- Shadows in the Glass, was published in 1920. Emma Crow met actress Charlotte Cushman in St. Louis, Missouri in 1858. Cushman had come to St. Louis for a