ⓘ Shire of Shepparton

                                     

ⓘ Shire of Shepparton

The Shire of Shepparton was a local government area in the Goulburn Valley region, about 180 kilometres north of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered an area of 927.49 square kilometres, and existed from 1884 until 1994. From 1927 onwards, Shepparton itself was managed by a separate entity, ultimately known as the City of Shepparton.

                                     
  • amalgamation of the City of Shepparton Shire of Shepparton and parts of the Shire of Rodney, Shire of Euroa, Shire of Goulburn, Shire of Tungamah, Shire of Violet
  • are now considered to be suburbs. On 31 May 1927, the Shepparton Riding of the Shire of Shepparton was severed, and became a borough. On 16 March 1949
  • amalgamation of the City of Shepparton Shire of Shepparton and parts of the Shire of Rodney, Shire of Euroa, Shire of Goulburn, Shire of Tungamah, Shire of Violet
  • as the Shire of South Shepparton On 11 April 1885 the Shire of Shepparton was renamed Numurkah, and South Shepparton was renamed Shepparton some months
  • as the Shire of South Shepparton On 11 April 1885 the Shire of Shepparton was renamed Numurkah, and South Shepparton was renamed Shepparton some months
  • and Shepparton The shire covered an area of 1, 009.92 square kilometres 389.9 sq mi and existed from 1886 until 1994. Rodney was initially part of the
  • annexed to the Shire of Shepparton on 24 May 1911. On 18 November 1994, the Shire of Euroa was abolished, and, along with the Shires of Goulburn and Violet
  • of Shepparton 31 May 1906 - Part of the Mokoan Riding was transferred to the Shire of Wangaratta. On 1 September 1948, after considerable growth of Benalla
  • manager and director of the family auto - electrics business. She was a Shire of Shepparton councillor from 1990 to 1994, and was the shire president from 1993
  • National Library of Australia. . Shepparton An airport is to be established adjoining the Goulburn Valley H way. Shepparton Shire CI., the City CI