ⓘ Shire of Diamond Valley

                                     

ⓘ Shire of Diamond Valley

The Shire of Diamond Valley was a local government area about 20 kilometres northeast of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered an area of 74.38 square kilometres, and existed from 1964 until 1994.

                                     
  • the Shire of Yea, on 1 October 1972. On 15 December 1994, the Shire of Eltham was abolished, and, along with parts of the Shire of Diamond Valley was
  • and the Diamond Mountains Diamond Creek, Victoria, Australia Division of Diamond Valley Shire of Diamond Valley Diamond Valley California in Riverside
  • Creek and its neighbouring areas. The Diamond Valley Shire was created out of the northern part of the Shire of Heidelberg in 1964. Further population
  • the Shires of Eltham, Diamond Valley Healesville and the City of Whittlesea. The Shire uses the tag - line The Green Wedge Shire The shire s name is derived
  • the neighbouring City of Northcote annexed its South Ward, and on 30 September 1964, the Shire of Diamond Valley was created out of its mostly rural North
  • Helen 1949 - 1979 The Diamond Valley story. Diamond Valley Shire Vic. Greensborough, Vic.: Shire of Diamond Valley ISBN 0959542205. OCLC 8280660
  • City of Whittlesea and the Shire of Diamond Valley Kingsbury Preston Reservoir Estimate in the 1958 Victorian Year Book. Australian Bureau of Statistics
  • triangular section of land approximately 25 feet 7.6 m x 80 feet 24 m x 89 feet 27 m in size to the Shire of Diamond Valley for 650 to assist in
  • resident of Watsonia North. Shire of Diamond Valley - Watsonia North was previously within this local government area. Australian Bureau of Statistics
  • Primary School. Shire of Diamond Valley - Parts of Wattle Glen were previously within this former local government area. Shire of Eltham - Parts of Wattle Glen
  • municipalities. Eltham North was thus in Heidelberg city and, from 1964, in Diamond Valley Shire In 2001 Eltham North s western boundary moved from Ryans Road into