Basic salivary proline-rich protein 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the PRB1 gene.
The protein encoded by this gene is a Proline-rich salivary proteins. This gene and five other genes that also encode salivary Proline-rich proteins PRPS, as well as the gene encoding in the lacrimal gland PRP, form a PRP gene cluster in the chromosomal 12p13 region. Alternative spliced transcripts variants encoding different isoforms have been described.
- Mamm. Genome. 4 1 3 14. doi: 10.1007 BF00364656. PMID 8422499. Azen EA, Amberger E, Fisher S, et al. 1996 PRB1 PRB 2, and PRB 4 coded polymorphisms
- PRB is an Australian builder of Clubman - style sportscars i.e. cars based on Colin Chapman s ground - breaking Lotus Super Seven design the PRB Clubman
- salivary proline - rich protein 3 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the PRB 3 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a proline - rich salivary protein
- A pseudorandom binary sequence PRBS is a binary sequence that, while generated with a deterministic algorithm, is difficult to predict and exhibits statistical
- politician, being elected to the federal chamber of deputies in 2010. Unlike most PRB politicians who belong to the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, de
- The article below is for PRB the fourth. Now named Initiatives Coeur. The current PRB the fifth was launched in 2010. PRB is a 60 monohull designed
- The PRB M3 and PRB M3A 1 are plastic cased minimum metal anti - tank blast mine produced by the Belgian company Poudreries Reunies de Belgique in the 1970s
- Poudreries Reunies de Belgique SA or PRB was one of Belgium s oldest and largest manufacturers of munitions, once the second - largest Belgium armaments
- Physics also known as PRB is a peer - reviewed, scientific journal, published by the American Physical Society APS The Editor of PRB is Laurens W. Molenkamp
- A permeable reactive barrier PRB also referred to as a permeable reactive treatment zone PRTZ is a developing technology that has been recognized
- PPP1R12A: protein phosphatase 1 regulatory inhibitor subungfdit 12A PRB1 encoding protein Basic salivary proline - rich protein 1 PRB 3: encoding protein Basic