Ras-related protein Rab-7a is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB7A gene.
RAS-related protein RAB-7a is involved in the endocytosis, which is a process that brings substances into the cell. The process of endocytosis of works by folding the cell membrane around the substance outside the cell, such as protein, and then formed a bubble. In the bubble injected into the cell and cleaved from cell membranes. RAB7A plays a major role in the movement of vesicles in cells, and trafficking vesicles.
Various mutations of RAB7A are associated with hereditary sensory neuropathy type 1C CHF SK, also known as Charcot-Marie-tooth syndrome type 2B CMT2B.
- Ras - related protein Rab - 7 b is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB 7 B gene. Rab 7 is a small GTPase that plays a role in the transport and degradation
- RAB 7 member RAS oncogene family - like 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB 7 L1 gene. The gene is also known as RAB 7 L. RAB 7 L1 encodes a small
- intracellular membrane. CHM gene has been shown to interact with RAB 1A, RAB7A and RAB 3A. Mutations in this gene are a cause of choroideremia also known
- Rab - 5A is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB 5A gene. RAB 5A localizes to early endosomes where it is involved in the recruitment of RAB7A and
- Rab family of proteins is a member of the Ras superfamily of small G proteins. Approximately 70 types of Rabs have now been identified in humans. Rab
- Rab Latin: Arba, Italian: Arbe, German: Arbey is an island in Croatia located just off the northern Croatian coast in the Adriatic Sea. The island is
- Rab is a British brand that specialises in making clothing and equipment for climbing and mountaineering. Founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire in 1981
- Ras - related protein Rab - 34 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB 34 gene. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000109113 - Ensembl, May 2017 GRCm38:
- Ras - related protein Rab - 3A is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB 3A gene. It is involved in calcium - triggered exocytosis in neurons. RAB 3A has been
- Ras - related protein Rab - 23 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAB 23 gene. Alternative splicing occurs at this gene locus and two transcript
- RAB Racing with Brack Maggard was an American professional stock car racing team that attempted NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Xfinity Series, Camping World