ⓘ Hunter Mountain (New York)
Hunter Mountain is in the towns of Hunter and Lexington, just south of the village of Hunter, in Greene County, New York, United States. At approximately 4.040 feet in elevation, it is the highest peak in the county and the second-highest peak in the Catskill Mountains.
While the mountain is closely linked to the eponymous ski area built around the Colonels chair ridge in the mountains of the North-West corner, which occupies only a small part of the mountain. The actual summit, some distance from the ski area, with a fire lookout tower, the highest in the state and second largest in the northeast. The former road to it is open to hikers, horses and cyclists is possible in the future. It is the most popular route on the mountain.
- Hunter Mountain or Hunters Mountain may refer to: In New York Hunter Mountain New York a mountain in Greene County Hunter Mountain ski area on the
- Hunter is a town in Greene County, New York United States. The population was 2, 732 at the 2010 census. The town contains two villages, one named Hunter
- Hunter is a village in Greene County, New York United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census. The village is in the northwest part of the town
- Hunter Mountain Fire Tower is located on the summit of the eponymous mountain second highest of the Catskill Mountains in the U.S. state of New York
- Catskill Mountain Railroad. The U D incorporated the smaller railroad in 1899. The station was expanded in 1900. The U D was taken over by the New York Central
- Mountain is located in the town of Hunter in Greene County, New York United States. It is part of the Devil s Path range of the Catskill Mountains
- Tochigi Prefecture, Japan, which was developed by the owners of Hunter Mountain in New York List of ski areas and resorts in Asia in Japanese official
- Southwest Hunter Mountain Leavitt Peak is a subpeak of Hunter Mountain located in Greene County, New York SW Hunter is considered one of the Catskills
- through the northern Catskill Mountains The route passes several of the Catskill High Peaks, including Hunter Mountain before dropping into the Hudson
- Balsam Mountain is one of the High Peaks of the Catskill Mountains in the U.S. state of New York Its exact height has not been determined, so the highest
- Slide Mountain is the highest peak in the Catskill Mountains of the U.S. state of New York It is located in the town of Shandaken in Ulster County. While