ⓘ Ten Sleep, Wyoming
Ten Sleep is a town in Washakie County, Wyoming, United States. It is located in the Bighorn Basin in the western foothills of the Bighorn Mountains, about 26 miles east of Worland and 59 miles west of Buffalo.
The population of 260 at the 2010 census.
- Ten Sleep Mercantile, also known as Ten Sleep Hardware, is an example of a typical small - town general store. Located in Ten Sleep Wyoming it has been
- Washakie County School District 2 is a public school district based in Ten Sleep Wyoming United States. With an enrollment of just 94 students as of October
- lookout tower located in Bighorn National Forest near Ten Sleep Wyoming in Washakie County, Wyoming It was listed on the National Register of Historic
- Center West was located just outside Ten Sleep Wyoming among the Big Horn Mountains, near the entrance to Ten Sleep Canyon. A portion of the center was
- KLZL - LP 90.7 FM is a radio station licensed to Ten Sleep Wyoming United States. The station is currently owned by Paint Rock Radio. List of community
- Communications Commission construction permit to change its city of license to Ten Sleep Wyoming It expired in November 2013, and KZMQ remains in Greybull. In the
- The Emerson Parks House in Ten Sleep Wyoming is a historic two - story log house built in 1929. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Washakie County, Wyoming United States. The population was 604 at the 2000 census, when it was a census - designated place CDP Washakie Ten is located at
- Wyoming Highway 435 WYO 435 is a short 0.78 - mile - long 1.26 km Wyoming state road in northeastern Washakie county that serves the Ten Sleep Fishing
- Big Trails, 20 miles south of Ten Sleep at Washakie CR 82. Highway 434 proceeds north from here to the Town of Ten Sleep where it reaches its northern
- This list of museums in Wyoming encompasses museums defined for this context as institutions including nonprofit organizations, government entities