ⓘ Watertown, Wisconsin
Watertown is a city in Dodge and Jefferson counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Most of the citys population is in Jefferson County. Division Street, several blocks north of downtown, marks the county line. The population of Watertown was 23.861 at the 2010 census. Of this, 15.402 were in Jefferson County, and 8.459 were in Dodge County.
Watertown is the largest city in the Watertown-Fort Atkinson search Results, which also includes Johnson Creek and Jefferson.
- Watertown is a town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin United States. The population was 1, 975 at the 2010 census. The unincorporated community of Ebenezer
- Street Commercial Historic District is located in Watertown Wisconsin The district is made up of Watertown s old downtown with 127 contributing buildings
- Watertown High School is a high school located in Watertown Wisconsin in Dodge County. It serves grades nine through twelve. The school is operated by
- state of Wisconsin As of the 2010 census, the population was 83, 686. Its county seat is Jefferson. Jefferson County comprises the Watertown - Fort Atkinson
- Ohio Watertown South Dakota Watertown Tennessee Watertown Wisconsin Watertown town Wisconsin Area 51, Nevada nicknamed Watertown Watertown Air
- The Octagon House in Watertown Wisconsin also known as the Octagon House Museum or the John Richards Octagon House, was built in 1854 and was listed
- Watertown Municipal Airport may refer to: Watertown Municipal Airport Wisconsin in Watertown Wisconsin United States FAA: RYV Watertown Regional
- of Wisconsin serving from January 2, 1899 until his death on May 11, 1902. He died in Watertown and is interred at Oak Hill Cemetery in Watertown Stone
- formerly Watertown Municipal in Watertown South Dakota, United States FAA: ATY Watertown Municipal Airport Wisconsin in Watertown Wisconsin United
- Great Circle Mapper: KRYV - Watertown Wisconsin Watertown Municipal Airport PDF at Wisconsin DOT Airport Directory Wisconsin Aviation, the Fixed - Base
- Episcopal Church is a historic parish of the Episcopal Church in Watertown Wisconsin Its buildings display different phases of Gothic Revival architecture