ⓘ Taylor, Wisconsin

                                     

ⓘ Taylor, Wisconsin

Taylor is located at 44°19′19″N 91°7′17″W 44.322018, -91.121381.

According to the Bureau the U.S. census, the village has a total area of 0.73 square miles of 1.89 km2, all of it land.

                                     
  • Taylor County is a county in the U.S. state of Wisconsin As of the 2010 census, the population was 20, 689. Its county seat is Medford. The earliest recorded
  • current Taylor County Courthouse, built in 1914, is a Neoclassical - styled three - story building with a metal - clad dome, located in Medford, Wisconsin It was
  • Medford is a city in Taylor County, in north - central Wisconsin United States. The population was 4, 326 at the 2010 census. The city is located mostly
  • Rib Lake is a village in Taylor County, Wisconsin United States located at the junction of Wisconsin Highway 102 and Taylor County Highway D. The population
  • football at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. He has been a member of the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League. Taylor redshirted his first season
  • a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Taylor County, Wisconsin It is intended to provide a comprehensive listing of entries in
  • Aurora is a town in Taylor County, Wisconsin United States. The population was 386 at the 2000 census. According to the United States Census Bureau, the
  • Greenwood is a town in Taylor County, Wisconsin United States. The population was 642 at the 2000 census. The unincorporated community of Interwald is
  • Roosevelt is a town in Taylor County, Wisconsin United States. The population was 444 at the 2000 census. The village of Lublin lies within the town of
  • David Taylor March 11, 1818 April 3, 1891 was an American politician and jurist from Wisconsin and was a justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Born
  • Medford is a town in Taylor County, Wisconsin United States. The population was 2, 216 at the 2000 census. The City of Medford lies mostly within the town