ⓘ Rivesville, West Virginia
Rivesville is located at 39°31′49″N 80°7′9″W 39.530276, -80.119063 in the heart of the Fairmont coal field on the north-west bank of the Monongahela River around its confluence with Paw Creek.
According to the Bureau of US census, the town has a total area of 0.59 square miles 1.53 km 2, of which, 0.52 square miles 1.35 km 2 of Land and 0.07 square miles 0.18 km 2 water.
- member of the West Virginia House of Delegates, representing the 50th District since 1996. He was born and raised in Rivesville West Virginia and attended
- 2015. Virginian Sarah Goodrich Times West Short Story Brewing open in Rivesville Times West Virginian Retrieved 2017 - 09 - 30. Virginian Kaitlyn
- David Morgan Homeplace, is a historic home located at Rivesville Marion County, West Virginia It was built between 1857 and 1860, and is a two - story
- community in Marion County, West Virginia United States. Montana is located on the Monongahela River across from Rivesville US Board on Geographic Names
- in Marion County, West Virginia United States. Pleasant View is located along U.S. Route 19 1.3 miles 2.1 km north of Rivesville Pleasant View
- unincorporated community in Marion County, West Virginia United States. Baxter lies to the northwest of Rivesville along Paw Paw Creek. The town was once
- County, West Virginia one of six sons to William L. Summers and Florence Swisher. Summers worked as a coal miner in Rivesville West Virginia A highway
- Pineville Poca Pratt Pullman Quinwood Rainelle Reedsville Reedy Ridgeley Rivesville Rowlesburg Rupert Sand Fork Shepherdstown Smithfield Sophia Star City
- Harrison Ave, Elkins, West Virginia 1908 - Rivesville School former 168 Jasper St, Rivesville West Virginia 1910 - Consolidation Coal Office Building
- with CSX trackage rights and serves a mine located northwest of Rivesville West Virginia Coal is the major commodity, with a train serving local chemical
- Monongahela River in West Virginia The headwaters of the creek begin in Monongalia County, north of Fairview, and empty into the river in Rivesville coursing through