ⓘ Cedar Bluff, Virginia

                                     

ⓘ Cedar Bluff, Virginia

Cedar Bluff is a town in Tazewell County, Virginia, United States. The population was 1.139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Bluefield, WV-VA micropolitan area, which has a population of 107.578.

                                     
  • Cedar Bluff is the name of cities in the United States: Cedar Bluff Alabama Cedar Bluff Iowa Cedar Bluff Mississippi Cedar Bluff Virginia Also: Cedar
  • Cedar Bluff Overlook Park is a recreational park located on a high bluff in the town of Cedar Bluff Virginia in Tazewell County, Virginia United States
  • Variety - formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Cedar Bluff Virginia serving Southwestern Virginia WYRV is owned and operated by Faith Communications
  • Virginia and Southwestern Virginia The station operates in conjunction with sister station WHKX as Kicks Country Cedar Bluff Broadcasting Company, Inc
  • Historic District is a national historic district located at Cedar Bluff Tazewell County, Virginia The district encompasses 35 contributing buildings, 3 contributing
  • Business US 460 Business is a business route of Richlands and Cedar Bluff Virginia The road begins as Front Street at an at - grade interchange with
  • western end of Baptist Valley, near Cedar Bluff is an unincorporated community located in Tazewell County, Virginia U.S. Geological Survey Geographic
  • Bluefield, Virginia Princeton, West Virginia Places with 1, 000 to 5, 000 inhabitants Athens, West Virginia Cedar Bluff Virginia Richlands, Virginia Tazewell
  • Leesburg, Virginia The cemetery is the third smallest national cemetery in the United States. Fifty - four Union Army dead from the Battle of Ball s Bluff are
  • historic grist mill complex located along the Clinch River at Cedar Bluff Tazewell County, Virginia The main building was built about 1856, and consists of
  • locations in the Shenandoah Valley of Northern Virginia notably the site of the American Civil War Battle of Cedar Creek and the Belle Grove Plantation. Although