ⓘ Shelburne, Vermont
Shelburne is a town in Chittenden County, Vermont, United States. Located along the shores of Lake Champlain, Shelburne is a suburb of Burlington, the largest city in the state of Vermont. Shelburnes town center lies approximately 7 miles south of Burlingtons citys center. The population of Shelburne was 7.144 at the 2010 census.
The main settlement Shelburne, in the centre of town is a census designated place CDP with a population of 592 at the 2010 census. The city is the richest municipality in the County chittenden and Burlington, VT Metropolitan area.
- 2305722 W 44.3772250 - 73.2305722 The Vermont House is an exhibit building at Shelburne Museum in Shelburne Vermont United States. It features rotating
- Ontario Shelburne barony a barony in County Wexford Shelburne Indiana Shelburne Massachusetts Shelburne New Hampshire Shelburne Vermont Shelburne Museum
- Shelburne Museum is a museum of art, design, and Americana located in Shelburne Vermont United States. Over 150, 000 works are exhibited in 39 exhibition
- and National Historic Landmark on the shores of Lake Champlain in Shelburne Vermont The property is nationally significant as a well - preserved example
- The Dutton House is an exhibit building at Shelburne Museum in Shelburne Vermont it is also known as the Salmon Dutton House. Dutton House was the first
- The Shelburne News is an American newspaper serving the town of Shelburne Vermont The paper has a circulation of 4, 500 - 5, 000. It is a free, weekly paper
- Barn serves as a gallery space for special exhibitions at Shelburne Museum in Shelburne Vermont Fred Silo Quimbly constructed the Round Barn, a three - story
- Sutton Farm is a historic farm property at 4592 Dorset Road in Shelburne Vermont Established in 1788, the farm was operated continuously into the late
- new headquarters in Vermont s Champlain Valley. The company has two factories: one in Shelburne and one in Newport. The Shelburne factory is an especially
- Spear Street to the Shelburne - Charlotte town line, then west along the Shelburne - Charlotte town line to the place of beginning. - Vermont Statutes, Title
- 44.376556 - 73.2311806 The General Store, constructed in 1840 in Shelburne Vermont originally operated as the village post office. Its front - gable orientation
- The Shelburne Village Historic District encompasses the central portion of the main village of Shelburne Vermont Centered on the junction of United