ⓘ Essex Junction, Vermont
Essex Junction is a village located within the town of Essex in Chittenden County, Vermont, United States. The population was 9.271 at the 2010 census. It was incorporated on November 15, 1892.
Railway station, the national passenger rail system, provides daily service through station in the city of Essex-junction, the only train station in Burlington, Vermont Metropolitan area and the state Vermonts loaded Amtrak. The train makes it one of the best is open daily from Franklin County St Albans to Union station in Washington, D.C. she was formerly known as Montreal, its end being located at the Central station in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The village of Essex junction is one of three district 8-2 constituencies in Essex, with districts 8-1 and 8-3 together constitute the remaining part of the town outside the village. Villages and cities of each individual fire departments, libraries, parks departments and municipal services, and contain separate school districts for grades K–8. Both governments operate a unified police Department and unified secondary school Essex.
Essex junction is a Design center, which compares the Burlington and 200 plant for the production of wafer mm. Financial capacity is the largest private employer in Vermont, with about 3.000 employees.
- Essex Junction also known as Essex Junction Burlington, is an Amtrak train station in the village of Essex Junction Vermont United States. The station
- Essex High School EHS is a public secondary school located in Essex Junction Vermont The school s sports team is the Hornets and the school s colors
- 911 in 2018. The village of Essex Junction is located within the town, and that village is home to the state of Vermont s busiest Amtrak station and
- Downtown Essex Junction Commercial Historic District encompasses the historically railroad - dominated portion of downtown Essex Junction Vermont Aligned
- District includes all of the Chittenden County village of Essex Junction in the town of Essex As of the 2000 census, the state as a whole had a population
- the Central Vermont This provided a branch from Essex Junction to the Lamoille Valley Railroad at Cambridge Junction in Cambridge, Vermont and a quickly - abandoned
- Vermont Route 117 VT 117 is a state highway in the U.S. state of Vermont The highway runs 8.072 miles 12.991 km from VT 2A and VT 15 in Essex east
- Albans, Vermont 2003 present Stadium at Essex High School, Essex Junction Vermont 2 games 2005 Stadium at Lyndon State College, Lyndon, Vermont 1 game
- Vermont Route 289 is a state highway located within the town of Essex Vermont It is a 3.94 - mile 6.34 km long limited - access highway that extends from
- Vermont the annual event took place on the Norwich University campus until 2006. The Festival moved its venue to the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction