ⓘ Lyndon, Vermont
Lyndon is a town in Caledonia County, Vermont, United States. The population was 5.981 at the 2010 census. Lyndon is the home of Lyndon State College. The town contains one incorporated village, Lyndonville, and four unincorporated villages: Lyndon Corner in the south, Lyndon Center in the west, Little Egypt in the north, and East Lyndon in the east.
Lyndon is the second most populous city in the northeast Kingdom, only neighboring St. johnsbury more. This is the most dynamic city in Vermont with a population of over 5.000, and growing ten years preceding the census 2010 9.8%.
- Northern Vermont University NVU is a public university with campuses located in the towns of Johnson and Lyndon in the U.S. state of Vermont Established
- located on a 52 acres 21 ha campus in the village of Lyndon Center, in the town of Lyndon Vermont It provides education for grades 9 through 12 for both
- 72.02528 Lyndon State College, a public liberal arts college located at Lyndon Center in Lyndon Caledonia County in the U.S. state of Vermont is now
- Lyndon Center is an unincorporated village in the town of Lyndon Caledonia County, Vermont United States. The community is located along the western
- Intermodal Development Division, Vermont Agency of Transportation. Retrieved February 18, 2017. Lyndon Template: Attached KML Vermont Route 122 KML is from Wikidata
- Lyndon in Caledonia County, Vermont United States. Lyndonville s population was 1, 207 at the 2010 census. It is the closest community to The Lyndon
- Lyndon State Forest covers 72 acres 0.29 km2 in Lyndon Vermont in Caledonia County. The forest is managed by the Vermont Department of Forests, Parks
- Castleton University NVU - Johnson NVU - Lyndon Vermont Tech CCV Bennington CCV Brattleboro CCV Middlebury CCV Montpelier CCV Morrisville CCV Newport CCV
- Kentucky Lyndon New York Lyndon Ohio Lyndon Vermont Lyndon Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, a town Lyndon Juneau County, Wisconsin, a town Lyndon State
- District is a two - member state Representative district in the U.S. state of Vermont It is one of the 108 one or two member districts into which the state
- Sac and Fox Nation and opened for settlement. It was named after Lyndon Vermont Lyndon is located at 38 36 37 N 95 41 7 W 38.61028 N 95.68528 W
- Albans, Vermont 2003 present Stadium at Essex High School, Essex Junction, Vermont 2 games 2005 Stadium at Lyndon State College, Lyndon Vermont 1 game