Mitogen-activated protein kinase 14, also called p38-α, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK14 gene.
MAPK14 encodes the p38a mitogen-activated protein kinase mark, which is the prototype member of the family of P38 MAPK. P. 38 MAPKs are also known as stress-activated serine / threonine-specific kinases SAPKs. In addition to MAPK14 mark for the p38a, P38 MAPK family has three additional members, including MAPK11, MAPK12 and MAPK13 that encodes mark p38ß, p38y MAPK and p38δ mark isoforms, respectively. the p38a mark was originally identified as a tyrosine phosphorylated proteins found in activated immune cells macrophages an important role in the induction of inflammatory cytokines, such as Tumor necrotic factor α-TNF. However, the p38a mark mediated by the activity of kinases has been implicated in many tissues outside the immune system. the p38a mark mainly activate via mark kinase cascades and exerts its biological functions through the downstream substrate phosphorylation. the p38a mark involved in diverse cellular functions, from gene expression to programmed cell death through a network of signaling molecules and transcription factors. Pharmacological and genetic inhibition of the p38a mark not only revealed its biological significance in physiological functions, as well as opportunities targeting the p38a Map-Kinas cascade in human diseases such as immune disorders and heart failure.
- amylase levels. MAPK 1 has been shown to interact with: ADAM17, CIITA, DUSP1, DUSP22, DUSP3, ELK1, FHL2, HDAC4, MAP2K1, MAP3K1 MAPK14 MKNK1, MKNK2, Myc
- cytokines and stress. Four p38 MAP kinases, p38 - α MAPK14 - β MAPK 11 - γ MAPK 12 ERK6 and - δ MAPK 13 SAPK4 have been identified. Similar to the
- kinase 15, also known as MAPK 15, ERK7, or ERK8, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK 15 gene. Evolutionarily, MAPK 15 is conserved in a number
- Mitogen - activated protein kinase 4 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK 4 gene. Mitogen - activated protein kinase 4 is a member of the mitogen - activated
- Mitogen - activated protein kinase 6 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK 6 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the Ser Thr protein
- protein kinase 13 MAPK 13 also known as stress - activated protein kinase 4 SAPK4 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK 13 gene. The protein
- Mitogen - activated protein kinase 11 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK 11 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the MAP kinase family
- protein kinase 3 SAPK3 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MAPK 12 gene. Activation of members of the mitogen - activated protein kinase family
- kinase - mediated signaling cascade. It phosphorylates and thus activates MAPK14 p38 - MAPK This kinase can be activated by insulin, and is necessary for the