ⓘ Lemmon, South Dakota
Lemmon is a city in Perkins County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 1.227 at the 2010 census.
Lemmon is named in honor of George ed Lemmon, a cattleman who founded the town in 1906.
- of Lemmon South Dakota North Lemmon is actually an extension of Lemmon and includes all of the community that lies in North Dakota North Lemmon was
- Ed Lemmon 1857 1945 was among the elite cattlemen at the turn of the 20th century. Lemmon is credited with starting the Western South Dakota Stockgrowers
- web - filtering software Lemmon South Dakota a small city Lemmon Township, Adams County, North Dakota a defunct township Lemmon Valley, Nevada, a census - designated
- The Lemmon Petrified Park is a park and museum located off U.S. 12 in Lemmon South Dakota It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in
- The G. E. Lemmon House, at 507 3rd Ave., W, in Lemmon South Dakota was built in 1908. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976
- Adams County, North Dakota United States. It is located just across the border with South Dakota between Lemmon South Dakota in Perkins County and
- Perkins County is a county in the U.S. state of South Dakota As of the 2010 census, the population was 2, 982. Its county seat is Bison. The county was
- she inherited her grandparents farm in Lemmon South Dakota moved there with her husband David Dwyer. In Lemmon she joined Spencer Memorial Presbyterian
- KBJM 1400 AM is a radio station licensed to serve Lemmon South Dakota The station is owned by Media Associates, Inc. It airs a full - service Country
- National Grasslands are administered from the office located in Lemmon South Dakota Shortgrass prairie Tallgrass prairie Table 6 - NFS Acreage by State
- The Golden Rule Department Store, located at 201 - 203 Main St. in Lemmon South Dakota is a building built in 1908. It has also been known as the J.C.