ⓘ Gregory, South Dakota

                                     

ⓘ Gregory, South Dakota

Gregory was laid out in 1904. The city took its name from its location in Gregory County. A post office called Gregory has been in operation since 1904. The local paper for Gregory and the surrounding county, the Gregory Times-Advocate, was founded in 1910.

May 8, 1965, to f5 tornadoes in the city without causing any casualties.

                                     
  • Gregory County is a county in the U.S. state of South Dakota As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 4, 271. Its county seat is Burke.
  • list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Gregory County, South Dakota This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and
  • South Dakota Highway 43 SD 43 is a 1.131 - mile - long 1.820 km state highway that exists entirely in the southern part of Gregory County in the southern
  • South Dakota Burke Township, Gregory County, South Dakota Burr Oak Township, Beadle County, South Dakota Butler Township, Day County, South Dakota Butler
  • of South Dakota Highway 43. SD 47 was rerouted west from Chamberlain to Oacoma, then extended southward to U. S. 18 at Gregory Circa 1950: South end
  • church building located in Paxton, Dickens Township near Dallas, Gregory County, South Dakota Its steep roof, lancet windows and belfry and entrance are typical
  • Bonesteel is a city in Gregory County, South Dakota United States. The population was 275 at the 2010 census. Bonesteel was laid out in 1902. The city
  • Burke is a city in and county seat of Gregory County, South Dakota United States. The population was 604 at the 2010 census. Burke was laid out in 1904
  • Western Australia Gregory South Dakota Gregory Tennessee Gregory Texas Gregory lunar crater Gregory crater on Venus Gregory given name including
  • US 18 and SD 47 in Gregory The entire route is in Gregory County. State Highway Log  Mitchell Region PDF South Dakota Department of Transportation
  • Lucas is an unincorporated community in Gregory County, in the U.S. state of South Dakota The community is located approximately eight miles west of