ⓘ Scotia, South Carolina

                                     

ⓘ Scotia, South Carolina

Scotia is located in southwestern Hampton County at 32°40′53″N 81°14′50″W 32.681501, -81.247119. U.S. Route 321 Columbia Highway passes through the center of town, leading north 5 miles 8 km to Estill and south the same distance to Garnett. South Carolina Highway 333 runs east from Scotia 3 miles 5 km to Furman. Hampton, the county seat, is 17 miles 27 km northeast of Scotia.

According to the Bureau of US census, the town has a total area of 3.2 square miles, 8.2 km 2, all the earth.

                                     
  • The Province of South Carolina was originally part of the Province of Carolina in British America, which was chartered by eight Lords Proprietor in 1663
  • Scotia, New York Scotia Pennsylvania Scotia South Carolina Scotia Arc, island arc system in the South Atlantic and Southern Oceans Scotia Sea, sea bounded
  • Barber Scotia College is an unaccredited historically black college in Concord, North Carolina It is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church USA Barber Scotia
  • South Carolina Highway 333 SC 333 is a primary state highway in the U.S. state of South Carolina It serves as a connector highway between the towns
  • South Carolina United States. The community is located at the junction of U.S. Route 321 and South Carolina Highway 119, 5.2 miles 8.4 km south of
  • Ninety Six is a town in Greenwood County, South Carolina United States. The population was 1, 998 at the 2010 census. Ninety Six is located in eastern
  • Yarmouth is a port town located on the Bay of Fundy in southwestern Nova Scotia Canada. Yarmouth is the shire town of Yarmouth County and is the largest
  • South Carolina is a state located in the Southern United States. According to the 2010 United States Census, South Carolina is the 24th most populous
  • Regimental Band and Pipes was founded on The Citadel campus in Charleston, South Carolina in 1909 with late marine general, Harry K. Pickett, in command. The
  • as members of the 2nd American Regiment, were relocated from South Carolina to Nova Scotia in 1782 after the American Revolution. They named their community