ⓘ Ninety Six, South Carolina
Ninety Six is located in eastern Greenwood County at 34°10′24″N 82°1′18″W 34.173211, -82.021710. South Carolina Highway 34 passes through the town as its Main Street, it leads west 9 miles 14 km to Greenwood, the county seat, and east 27 miles 43 km to Newberry. Lake Greenwood State Park is 5 miles 8 km northeast of town, and Ninety Six National Historic Site is 2 miles 3 km south of the center of town.
According to the census Bureau of the United States, ninety six has a total area of 1.5 square miles 3.9 km2, all land.
- Ninety - Six District not 96th is a former judicial district in the U.S. state of South Carolina It existed as a district from 29 July 1769 to 31 December
- The Siege of Ninety Six was a siege in western South Carolina late in the American Revolutionary War. From May 22 to June 18, 1781, Continental Army Major
- National Historic Site in 1976 to preserve the original site of Ninety Six South Carolina a small town established in the early 18th century. It encompasses
- Railway Depot, also known as Ninety Six Depot, is a historic train station located at Ninety Six Greenwood County, South Carolina It was built in 1915 by
- of Ninety Six November 19 21, 1775 was an encounter between Patriot and Loyalist forces in the back country town of Ninety Six South Carolina early
- be represented as a sum of distinct super - prime numbers. Ninety Six South Carolina Ninety Six District, a historical judicial and military district of
- Ninety Six Highway, the first signage of SC 34 appears, heading east to Ninety Six SC 34 travels through the town of Ninety Six and near the Ninety Six
- was an American author and educator from South Carolina McCants was born outside Ninety Six South Carolina in 1865, and graduated from The Citadel in
- 1780 was an American pioneer, farmer, and miller from Ninety - Six District in South Carolina In 1775 and 1776, Williams was a member of the state s
- The U.S. state of South Carolina is made up of 46 counties, the maximum allowable by state law. They range in size from 359 square miles 930 square kilometers
- 1756. When William was 10, the Cunningham family migrated to Ninety - Six South Carolina along the Saluda River in 1766, an area known for its fierce Whig - Tory