ⓘ Fawn Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania

                                     

ⓘ Fawn Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania

Fawn Township is a township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2.376 at the 2010 census. The township derives its name either directly after Fahan, County Donegal, Ireland, by Irish settlers of which fawn is the phonetic pronunciation, or indirectly from the York County township of that name with name origin.

                                     
  • Fawn Township is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania Fawn Township Allegheny County Pennsylvania Fawn Township York County Pennsylvania
  • York Fawn Lake Township Minnesota Fawn Pond Massachusetts Fawn River Michigan Fawn River Township Michigan Fawn Township Allegheny County Pennsylvania
  • Allegheny County ælɪˈɡeɪni is a county in the southwest of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania As of 2018 the population was 1, 218, 452, making it the
  • Harrison Township is a township in Allegheny County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania The population was 10, 461 at the 2010 census. Pennsylvania Route 28
  • West Deer Township is a township in Allegheny County Pennsylvania in the United States. The population was 11, 771 at the 2010 census. In 1788, the Pennsylvania
  • Frazer Township is a township in Allegheny County Pennsylvania United States. The population was 1, 157 at the 2010 census. The Pittsburgh Mills shopping
  • South Buffalo Township and the borough of Freeport in Armstrong County To the south are Harrison and Fawn townships in Allegheny County The southeast
  • tributary of the Allegheny River in Allegheny and Butler counties Pennsylvania in the United States. Bull Creek joins the Allegheny River at the borough
  • Road in Clinton Township Lardintown Run flows south from its source into Fawn Township in Allegheny County The majority of the township is in the watershed
  • unincorporated community in Harrison Township Allegheny County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania it is located in Western Pennsylvania within the Pittsburgh Metropolitan