ⓘ Ramseur, North Carolina

                                     

ⓘ Ramseur, North Carolina

Ramseur is located at 35°44′1″N 79°39′14″W 35.733582, -79.653931.

According to the Bureau of US census, the town has a total area of 1.7 square miles 4.3 km2, of which 1.6 square miles 4.2 km2 are land, and 0.04 square miles 0.1 km2 is 1.80% consists of water.

                                     
  • Ramseur can refer to: Stephen Dodson Ramseur one of the youngest Confederate generals in the American Civil War Ramseur North Carolina
  • called him Dod He was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina to Jacob Able and Lucy Mayfield Dodson Ramseur He was a second cousin to future Confederate
  • NC 8 in 1953. North Carolina Highway 49A NC 49A was established after mainline NC 49 was rerouted onto US 64 from Asheboro to Ramseur then northeast
  • through the town of Franklinville and enters Ramseur where it meets US 64 NC 49. Continuing south out of Ramseur NC 22 joins NC 42 in the small community
  • district, including constituents in Randolph county. A retiree from Ramseur North Carolina Culp retired from the state House in 2006. He died on October
  • Hendersonville, North Carolina - Hendersonville, North Carolina Faith Christian School Ramseur North Carolina - Ramseur North Carolina Faith Christian
  • organized as the 49th North Carolina Infantry Regiment. While at Camp Mangum the regimental officers were elected with Stephen Dodson Ramseur as colonel. After
  • Franklinville, Ramseur Coleridge and Bennett, to NC 74 today NC 24 NC 27 west of Carthage. In late 1934, NC 64 was renumbered as NC 22. North Carolina Highway
  • in 1941, it replaced the old mainline US 64 through Franklinville and Ramseur Around 1957, US 64A was downgraded to Andrew Hunter Road and part of NC 22
  • Ernie and Jill Couch. North Carolina Trivia. Nashville, TN: Rutledge Hill Press. 1986. Cox, William R. The Anderson - Ramseur - Cox Brigade. IN: Walter
  • Milton is a town in Caswell County, North Carolina United States. The population was 166 at the 2010 census. It is adjacent to the Virginia International