ⓘ Lawndale, North Carolina

                                     

ⓘ Lawndale, North Carolina

Lawndale is located at 35°24′54″N 81°33′44″W 35.415039, -81.562250.

According to the Bureau of US census, the town has a total area of 0.9 sq. km 2.3 km 2, of which, 0.8 square miles 2.1 km 2 are land and 0.1 square miles 0.26 km 2 is 5.81% consists of water.

                                     
  • unincorporated community in Saginaw Charter Township Lawndale North Carolina a town in Cleveland County Lawndale Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood
  • The Lawndale Railway and Industrial Company operated a 3 ft 914 mm narrow gauge railroad from Shelby to Lawndale North Carolina from 1899 to 1943. It
  • construction is the 5.86 - mile 9.43 km segment between Lawndale Drive and US 29, featuring interchanges with North Elm Street and Yanceyville Street. Construction
  • curvy road crossing the First Broad River in Lawndale All of NC 182 is concurrent with North Carolina Bicycle Route 8. NC 182 was established in 1952
  • Western North Carolina often abbreviated as WNC is the region of North Carolina which includes the Appalachian Mountains, thus it is often known geographically
  • Junior Senior High School during the 1960s Burns High School North Carolina in Lawndale North Carolina Burns High School Oregon in Burns, Oregon
  • North Carolina is a state located in the Southern United States. According to the 2010 United States Census, North Carolina is the ninth most populous
  • the western Piedmont, and on the southern border of the U.S. state of North Carolina As of the 2010 census, the population was 98, 078. Its county seat is
  • North Carolina Highway 226 NC 226 is a primary state highway in the U.S. state of North Carolina Traveling north south through Western North Carolina
  • North Carolina Highway 27 NC 27 is a primary state highway in the U.S. state of North Carolina The route traverses 198 miles 319 km through southern
  • have been newspapers in North Carolina since the North - Carolina Gazette began publication in the Province of North Carolina in 1751. As of January 2020