ⓘ Wurtsboro, New York
Wurtsboro is a village located on U.S. Route 209 in the town of Mamakating in Sullivan County, New York, United States, near its junction with New York State Route 17. The population was 1.246 at the 2010 census. Since 1927 the area has been served by Wurtsboro-Sullivan County Airport. From spring through the fall, the area provides a scenic backdrop and destination for motorcyclists in conjunction with events sponsored by the Wurtsboro chapter of the Harley Owners Group.
- Wurtsboro Hills is a hamlet in the town of Mamakating, New York in Sullivan County, New York United States. The hamlet is located along old NY 17 west
- Wurtsboro Hills is a mountain range in Sullivan County, New York It is located north - northeast of Wurtsboro Shawangunk Mountains are located southeast
- district of Wurtsboro in Sullivan County, New York United States. It is privately owned by Shalom Lamm. It is commonly called Wurtsboro Airport. It
- Haven is a hamlet south of Wurtsboro New York on route 209 and Haven Road which crosses the Basha Kill to the South Rd. The area is known by the old
- Lake is a lake located near Wurtsboro New York The spring - fed 340 acres 140 ha lake is a 90 - minute drive from New York City. Wolf Lake is a private
- northwest of Wurtsboro village. Wurtsboro - Sullivan County Airport N82 an airport north of Wurtsboro village. Yankee Lake a hamlet west of Wurtsboro village
- New York State Assembly Sullivan Co. in 1845 and a member of the New York State Senate 2nd D. in 1847. He was Postmaster of Wurtsboro New York during
- 2015. Wurtsboro Digital Raster Quadrangle Map 1: 24, 000. New York State Department of Transportation. 1991. Retrieved February 18, 2011. New York Ellenville
- Springs Woodbourne Wurtsboro Hills New York state portal Upstate New York Hudson Valley Catskill Mountains List of counties in New York National Register
- music radio station licensed to Wurtsboro New York that serves the Catskill Mountains region, Orange County, New York and Pike County, Pennsylvania.
- Orange County line. In between, the route serves Liberty, Monticello, and Wurtsboro via locally maintained highways as the county designations end at the