ⓘ South Glens Falls, New York

                                     

ⓘ South Glens Falls, New York

South Glens Falls is a village in Saratoga County, New York, United States. The population was 3.518 at the 2010 census. The village is in the northern part of the Town of Moreau, south of the City of Glens Falls.

Coopers cave, shown on the village seal, is named after the author James Fenimore Cooper. Cooper was inspired to use the area as a location in his novel the Last of the Mohicans, after a visit to the area.

                                     
  • Glens Falls is a city in Warren County, New York United States and is the central city of the Glens Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population
  • West Glens Falls is a census - designated place CDP and hamlet in Warren County, New York United States. The population was 6, 721 at the 2000 census.
  • which initially overlapped NY 30 from Glens Falls to Whitehall. In the 1930 renumbering of state highways in New York NY 30 was reassigned elsewhere while
  • simulcasting WROW out of Albany. Licensed to South Glens Falls New York United States, the station serves the Glens Falls area. Established in 1988 as WSTL, the
  • 1926, the portion of NY 30 between Glens Falls and Whitehall was included in the new US 4, which began in Glens Falls and continued east from Whitehall
  • city line, maintenance of the route shifts from the city of Glens Falls to the New York State Department of Transportation NYSDOT Just north of the
  • The Glens Falls Open was a golf tournament on the PGA Tour from 1929 to 1939. It was played at the Glens Falls Country Club in Glens Falls New York 1939
  • Quade Street near Sherman Avenue in Glens Falls New York The high school was formerly located at 421 - 433 Glen Street. That building, designed by local
  • Montour Falls is a village located in Schuyler County, New York United States. A population of 1, 711 was reported by the US Census of 2010. A waterfall