ⓘ Pulaski, New York
Pulaski is a village in Oswego County, New York, United States. The population was 2.365 at the 2010 census.
The village of Pulaski is within the city of Richland, and lies between the Eastern shore of lake Ontario and tug Hill region. The village is located on route 11 and is adjacent to interstate 81. Pulaski was registered on 26 APR 1832. Although the village takes its name after General Casimir Pulaski pə - Las -Kee, area residents have traditionally pronounced with a long "I" pə - Las -GE. In the historic center of the village was included in the national register of historic places in 1983 as the Pulaski village historic district.
Pulaski lies in a snow belt, which is characterized by a large number of lake-effect snow. It has a regional reputation for its heavy snow and adverse conditions in winter, and long winter conditions, often from mid-November to mid-April.
- Pulaski, Iowa Lake Pulaski, a lake in Minnesota Pulaski Mississippi Pulaski Missouri Pulaski New York Pulaski Ohio, a Census Designated Place Pulaskiville
- The Pulaski Yankees are a minor league baseball team based in Pulaski Virginia, United States. They are an Advanced Rookie League team in the Appalachian
- The Pulaski Day Parade is a parade held annually since 1936 on Fifth Avenue in New York City to commemorate Kazimierz Pulaski a Polish hero of the American
- The Pulaski Skyway is a four - lane bridge - causeway in the northeastern part of the U.S. state of New Jersey, carrying an expressway designated U.S. Route 1 9
- and towns Pulaski Tennessee Pulaski Iowa Pulaski Illinois Mount Pulaski Illinois Pulaski Wisconsin Pulaski New York Counties Pulaski County, Arkansas
- Conference in the New York State Senate. As of January 2020, Barclay and his wife Margaret reside on an 800 - acre farm in Pulaski New York They are the parents
- in Mount Pulaski Vaughn De Leath 1894 1943 First female to sing live on a radio station January 1920 New York City was from Mt. Pulaski and her ashes
- Commander Katherine Pulaski is a fictional medical doctor in the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation. She served
- in New York Reports in the Atlanta Journal - Constitution listed at least twenty - two prisoners who died under Dr. Nazaire s care - - 15 in Pulaski five
- Chicago area titled Casimir Pulaski Day that commemorates Pulaski s birth on March 4, 1746. New York City has an annual Pulaski Day Parade and Grand Rapids
- USS Pulaski County LST - 1088 was a LST - 1081 - class tank landing ship of the United States Navy, named for seven counties in the United States. LST - 1088
- 1997 The Road to Guilford Courthouse. New York John Wiley Sons. p. 40. ISBN 9780471327165. Robin Smith, Pulaski s Legion, Military Illustrated magazine