ⓘ Valley Stream, New York
Valley Stream is a village in Nassau County, New York, United States. The population in the Village of Valley Stream was 37.511 at the 2010 census.
United village of valley stream is inside the southwest part of the town of Hempstead, along the border with Queens. The village is served by the long Island railway station in the valley of the Creek, located at Sunrise highway and Franklin Avenue. He also served on the station and Gibson boulevards Munro, but only along the far Rockaway branch.
Money magazine is valley stream as a "best place to live in new York" for 2017.
- North Valley Stream is a census - designated place CDP in the village of Valley Stream in Nassau County, New York The population was 16, 628 at the 2010
- Valley Stream is a station on the Long Island Rail Road s Atlantic Branch serving the residents of Valley Stream and is the first station traveling eastbound
- South Valley Stream is a hamlet and census - designated place CDP in Nassau County, New York United States. The population was 5, 962 as of the 2010 census
- Valley Stream Central High School is a public senior high school grades 10 - 12 in the village of Valley Stream New York on the South Shore of Nassau
- Valley Stream North High School VSNHS is a combined public junior and senior high school located in the hamlet of Franklin Square, New York in southwest
- The Valley Stream Central High School District is a public central high school district in New York State that serves about 4500 students in most of the
- in Valley Stream New York off Sunrise Highway in Nassau County right off the border of New York City and the Incorporated Village of Valley Stream part
- Valley Stream South High School VSSHS is a combined public junior and senior high school located in the hamlet of South Valley Stream New York USA
- Valley Stream State Park is a 97 - acre 0.39 km2 state park located in the village of Valley Stream in Nassau County, New York The park is one of three
- of New York It runs between Valley Stream New York and West Hempstead, New York The branch separates from the Montauk Branch just east of Valley Stream
- Valley Stream 30 Union Free School District is a public school district in New York State that serves about 1500 students in the village of Valley Stream