ⓘ Roslyn, New York
Roslyn is a village in Nassau County, New York, on the North Shore of Long Island. As of the 2010 Census, the village population was 2.770. Initially Roslyn was settled in the year 1633. Roslyn was once called Hempstead Harbor, but its name changed to Roslyn on September 7, 1844 due to postal confusion regarding all the other "Hempsteads" scattered about Long Island.
The village of Roslyn is at the Eastern edge of the town of North Hempstead.
- Roslyn Heights aka The Heights is both a hamlet and census - designated place CDP in Nassau County, New York United States. It is considered part of the
- Roslyn Harbor is a village in Nassau County, New York United States. The population was 1, 051 at the 2010 census. It is considered part of the Greater
- and Roslyn New Zealand electorate a former electorate Roslyn New York a village on the North Shore of Long Island in Nassau County, New York United
- Roslyn Estates is a village in Nassau County, New York in the United States. It is considered part of the Greater Roslyn area, which is anchored by the
- at Lincoln Avenue and Railroad Avenue, west of Roslyn Road in Roslyn New York Roslyn station opened on January 23, 1865 by the Glen Cove Branch Rail
- historic church off of Northern Boulevard in Roslyn New York It is located on the westbound off - ramp from the Roslyn Viaduct and Church Street, the latter
- Street Historic District is one of two such districts in the village of Roslyn New York It is, as its name suggests, located along Main Street between North
- Roslyn High School is an American high school in Roslyn Heights, New York and is the only high school in the Roslyn Union Free School District. As of
- Clifton is a historic mansion located at Roslyn Harbor in Nassau County, New York The main house is a large, 2 1 2 - story, Flemish Revival building constructed