ⓘ Kilusang Diwa ng Taguig
The Kilusang Diwa ng Taguig is a local regional political party in Taguig City, Philippines. The party is headed by incumbent Taguig City Mayor Sigfrido "Freddie" Tiñga and his father, former Supreme Court Associate Justice Dante Tiñga. It is the ruling political group in Taguig City, with almost all its elected officials under it except the mayoralty of Taguig City.
Currently, he is the local branch of the Liberal party since 2009. It is also a local branch of the newly established party "National unity" in 2011. Before that, he had connection with the Lakas-kampi-CMD, Reporma-LM, MMP and coalition nationalist peoples.
In the last election in 2010, he occupies two seats in the House of representatives and its fractions with the Liberal party.
- Taguig affiliate, the local party Kilusang Diwa ng Taguig Prior to the election, he was the Representative from Taguig - Pateros from 1987 to 1998 and Supreme
- Dante Tiñga is running for mayor as the nominee of the local party Kilusang Diwa ng Taguig Her running mate is Councilor Carlo Papa, son of former mayor
- software testing methodology KDT Nacional, an association football club from Callao, Peru Kilusang Diwa ng Taguig a political party of the Philippines
- Taguig - Pateros and the second district is the District of Taguig Former Councilor Arnel Cerafica is also nominated by local party Kilusang Diwa ng
- member of Philippine House of Representatives representing the District of Taguig City from 2007 to his replacement by Angelito Reyes on February 28, 2010
- Rodriguez Tiñga born April 16, 1965 is a Filipino politician who represented Taguig City in the House of Representatives from 2010 to 2013. Prior to his election
- George A. Elias is the former Vice Mayor of Taguig City, Philippines and former President of Taguig City University. In 2001 - 2004, he was Consultant of
- Valenzuela de Mesa. Cerafica is also nominated by local party Kilusang Diwa ng Taguig Note: Result include Pateros. Sigfrido Tiñga is the incumbent