ⓘ Hamilton Historic Civic Center

                                     

ⓘ Hamilton Historic Civic Center

Hamilton Historic Civic Center is a registered historic district in Hamilton, Ohio, listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 1995-06-29. It contains 4 contributing buildings.

Included the building of the Anthony Wayne hotel, now senior housing, the 1935 Hamilton municipal Buildingnow the Hamilton Mill business incubator and heritage hall, the soldiers, sailors and pioneers monument, and the high-main bridge replaced.

                                     
  • Carolina Hamilton Historic Civic Center Hamilton Ohio, NRHP - listed Fort Hamilton Historic District, Newport, Rhode Island, NRHP - listed Hamilton Historic District
  • Michigan Mid - Hudson Civic Center Poughkeepsie, New York Hamilton Historic Civic Center Hamilton OH, listed on the NRHP in Ohio Civic Center Bartlesville
  • Becket Center Historic District is a historic district encompassing the historic early center of Becket, Massachusetts. Centered at the junction of Massachusetts
  • football team. The Monroe Civic Center has multiple facilities: Civic Center Arena is the main complex of the Civic Center The arena provides 44, 000
  • Civic Center is an elevated metro station in Atlanta, Georgia, serving the Red and Gold lines of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority MARTA
  • The Ike Hamilton Expo Center is a 2, 900 - seat multipurpose, indoor arena located in West Monroe, Louisiana. It is used primarily for rodeos and horse shows
  • The Civic Club building, now the New York Estonian House Estonian: New Yorgi Eesti Maja is a 4 - story Beaux - Arts building located at 243 East 34th Street
  • incorporated out of portions of Sturbridge and Charlton in 1816. Its center was long a civic meeting space, with a meeting house at the site of the present
  • The Houma - Terrebonne Civic Center is a 5, 000 - seat multi - purpose arena in Houma, Louisiana, USA, that hosts corporate functions, such as meetings, training
  • structure, and one contributing site. It encompasses the historic civic and religious center on the east side of the city. There are 37 residences, four