ⓘ Canton, Missouri

                                     

ⓘ Canton, Missouri

Canton is a city in Lewis County, Missouri, United States. The population was 2.377 at the 2010 census. Canton is the home of Culver-Stockton College, a small liberal arts college affiliated with the Christian Church. It also had the oldest continuously operating ferry across the Mississippi River, which closed in April 2014. Four members of the United States House of Representatives have come from Canton, and are buried in the citys Forest Grove Cemetery. Canton is part of the Quincy, IL–MO Micropolitan Statistical Area.

                                     
  • Maine Canton Baltimore, Maryland, a neighborhood and park Canton Massachusetts Canton Michigan Canton Minnesota Canton Mississippi Canton Missouri Canton
  • Canton Township is an inactive township in Lewis County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Canton Township was established in 1830, taking its name from the
  • School in Canton Missouri is a former school for the African - American children of Canton and surrounding areas of Lewis County, Missouri Built in 1880
  • Hall is a building on the campus of Culver Stockton College in Canton Lewis County, Missouri It is the oldest building on the campus, with elements dating
  • Missouri Its northern terminus is at the Iowa state line where it continues as Iowa Highway 81. Its southern terminus is at Route 16 west of Canton
  • Route 16 is a 16.709 - mile - long 26.891 km highway in Lewis County, Missouri The western terminus is at Route 6 east of Lewistown. The route travels eastward
  • to the Bar in 1840, and commenced practice in Monticello, Missouri and later Canton Missouri a short distance away. His brother, Martin E. Green, became
  • in 1891. He moved to Chicago in 1892, to St. Louis, Missouri in 1894 and to Canton Missouri in 1896 and continued the grain - shipping business. He
  • The Mid - Missouri Mavericks are a former minor league baseball team which played in Columbia, Missouri in the United States. The team was a member of
  • located on the Upper Mississippi River, about one mile upstream from Canton Missouri The structure is located at river mile 343.1. It includes a 2, 369
  • Missouri and is a 1977 graduate of Highland High School in Lewis County. Following graduation he attended Culver - Stockton College in Canton Missouri