ⓘ Herculaneum, Missouri
Herculaneum is a city in Jefferson County, Missouri, United States. The population was 3.468 at the 2010 census. The City of Herculaneum was the first county seat of Jefferson County from January 1, 1819 to 1839. The city celebrated its bicentennial throughout 2008.
The city has received "tree city USA" designation for the arbor day Foundation for 11 consecutive years, from 2007 to 2017. The city is an honorary native of the 40th airlift squadron, "the Screaming eagles" from Dyess air force base in Texas.
- Herculaneum High School is a public high school in the Dunklin R - V School District in Herculaneum Missouri Herculaneum High School was founded in 1915
- Herculaneum was an ancient Roman city. Herculaneum may also refer to: Herculaneum crater on Mars Herculaneum Missouri Baile Herculane, a spa town
- called Durham Hall, in Missouri from 1813 to 1814. In 1815, they moved to Hazel Run, Missouri and also later to Herculaneum Missouri Emily and James Bryan
- headquartered in Herculaneum Missouri in Greater St. Louis. The district serves several communities in Jefferson County, Missouri including Herculaneum Horine
- Southeast Missouri where the company operated, it was the dominant mining group. In 1887, the company purchased land to build a smelter in Herculaneum Missouri
- business concerns in the Potosi area and moved to farmland near Herculaneum Missouri Enjoying the life of a wealthy gentleman farmer, Dunklin was caught
- Historic Places in 1974. Fletcher was born in Herculaneum Missouri His parents had immigrated to Missouri from Maryland in 1818. He received a public
- about 30 miles south of St. Louis at Herculaneum in Jefferson County, Missouri The site is maintained by the Missouri Department of Natural Resources as
- 1901 was a U.S. Representative from Texas. Bryan was born in Herculaneum Missouri on January 12, 1821. His family moved to the Mexican State of Texas
- School 07 - 08 De Soto High School 09 - 12 Dunklin R - V School District - Herculaneum Festus R - IV School District - Festus Festus Elementary School K - 03
- of dangerous lead contamination were recognized in the town of Herculaneum Missouri in 2001, residents contacted the MCE, who began to monitor the situation