ⓘ Calhoun, Missouri

                                     

ⓘ Calhoun, Missouri

Calhoun was platted in 1837. The town was named after John C. Calhoun, seventh Vice President of the United States. A post office called Calhoun has been in operation since 1844.

                                     
  • Calhoun may refer to: Calhoun Georgia Calhoun Illinois Calhoun Kansas Calhoun Kentucky Calhoun Louisiana Calhoun Missouri Calhoun South Carolina
  • the end of his term as governor of the territory, Calhoun died of scurvy near Independence, Missouri carrying his own coffin, while en route to Washington
  • Calhoun County is a county in the U.S. state of Illinois. As of the 2010 census, the population was 5, 089, making it Illinois third - least populous county
  • John Caldwell Calhoun kælˈhuːn March 18, 1782  March 31, 1850 was an American statesman and political theorist from South Carolina who served as
  • United States Senate from Missouri Its county seat was Jacksonville. Benton, a slave owner, was a political ally of John C. Calhoun U.S. senator from South
  • first fort built west of the Missouri River. Fort Calhoun was platted in 1855. It was named for John C. Calhoun Fort Calhoun is located at 41 27 24 N 96 1 29 W
  • Calhoun County is a county in the U.S. state of South Carolina. As of the 2010 census, its population was 15, 175, making it the third - least populous county
  • and 13.90 of those age 65 or over. Calhoun R - VIII School District Calhoun Calhoun Elementary School K - 06 Calhoun High School 07 - 12 Clinton School
  • James M. Calhoun February 12, 1811  October 1, 1875 was an American politician who served as the sixteenth mayor of Atlanta, Georgia during the American
  • town Calhoun Kentucky Calhoun Louisiana Calhoun Missouri Calhoun Tennessee Calhoun City, Mississippi Calhoun Falls, South Carolina Fort Calhoun Nebraska
  • 65 or over. Calhoun Falls has a public library, a branch of the Abbeville County Library System. Kelly Bryant, quarterback for Missouri Tigers Martavis
  • The Fort Calhoun Nuclear Generating Station is a shut - down nuclear power plant located on 660 acres 2.7 km2 between Fort Calhoun and Blair, Nebraska