ⓘ Jerico Springs, Missouri

                                     

ⓘ Jerico Springs, Missouri

Jerico Springs was platted in 1882. Its name is derived from both the ancient city of Jericho and that of Joseph B. Carrico, the owner of the town site.

                                     
  • Revolutionary Party Jerico Nelson born 1989 American football strong safety Jericho disambiguation Jerricho, name Jerico Springs Missouri a village in
  • Springs Runs south for 8 miles, where State Hwy B joins it for a 2 - mile stretch to the western edge of Jerico Springs On the western side of Jerico
  • Baseball games for the 1955 St. Louis Cardinals. The native of Jerico Springs Missouri was measured during his playing days at 6 feet 1 inch 1.85 m
  • northwest Dade County, Missouri United States. Sylvania is located at the intersection of Missouri routes D and E, south of Jerico Springs The Stony Point
  • Dorado Springs Jerico Springs Stockton county seat Umber View Heights National Register of Historic Places listings in Cedar County, Missouri State
  • Indian Point Innsbrook Ionia Irena Iron Gates Jacksonville Jane Jameson Jerico Springs Josephville Junction City Kelso Kingdom City Lakeland Lake Mykee Town
  • Missouri Route 97 just to the east of Cedarville and enters Cedar County. The stream meanders north northeast past Jerico Springs and under Missouri Route
  • southeast into Cedar County to its confluence with Horse Creek northwest of Jerico Springs at 37 40 29 N 94 03 17 W 37.67472 N 94.05472 W 37.67472 - 94
  • in Missouri Its eastern terminus is at the Mississippi River near Ste. Genevieve its western terminus is at U.S. Route 54 in El Dorado Springs It