ⓘ Greenbush, Minnesota
Greenbush is a city in Roseau County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 719 at the 2010 census.
Minnesota state highway 11 and 32 are two of the main arterial routes in the community.
- Greenbush Township is a township in Mille Lacs County, Minnesota United States. The population was 1, 293 at the 2010 census. Greenbush Township was organized
- station Greenbush Michigan Greenbush Minnesota Greenbush Brown County, Ohio Greenbush Preble County, Ohio Greenbush Virginia Greenbush Wisconsin
- Greenbush Township, Clinton County, Michigan Greenbush Township, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota Greenbush Township, Ward County, North Dakota, in Ward County
- Fertile, Red Lake Falls, Thief River Falls, and Greenbush in west - central and northwest Minnesota The route is also known as: 1st Street in Ulen 1st
- for residential and commercial applications. They are located in Greenbush Minnesota and manufactured in a 300, 000 square foot facility. Between Altoz
- is located within Greenbush Township and Milo Township. Nearby places include Milaca, Foreston, and Princeton. Estes Brook, Minnesota Geographic Names
- Crookston, Minnesota Also a BNSF Railway station Dakota Junction, Minnesota Eldred, Minnesota Fox, Minnesota Greenbush Minnesota Greenview, Minnesota Girard
- Canada United States border. Nearby places include Lancaster, Lake Bronson, Greenbush and Badger. The community of Caribou was settled in the early 1900s by
- townsite in Kittson County, Minnesota United States. It lies in Pelan Township, between the cities of Karlstad and Greenbush Settlement began in 1880
- is water. Glendorado Minnesota State Highway 95 Maywood Township north Milo Township, Mille Lacs County northeast Greenbush Township, Mille Lacs County