ⓘ Fulda, Minnesota
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.11 square miles 2.87 km 2, of which 1.03 square miles 2.67 km 2 is land and 0.08 square miles 0.21 km 2 is water. The city is situated on the north end of Fulda Lake.
Highway 59 and Minnesota highway 62 are two main routes in the city.
- California, United States Fulda Indiana, United States Fulda Minnesota United States Fulda Ohio, United States Fulda Washington, United States
- through redistricting in 1992. From the small farm town of Fulda Winter graduated from Fulda High School in 1967, then went on to Worthington Community
- rock and roll band founded in 1963 in Fulda Minnesota The band was composed of teenage girls enrolled at Fulda High School. Nancy Hofmann played the
- in length, and serves as an east west route in southwest Minnesota between the cities of Fulda and Windom. Highway 62 crosses the Des Moines River in Southbrook
- radio personality in the Minneapolis Saint Paul area of Minnesota Reusse grew up in Fulda Minnesota He writes for the Star Tribune of Minneapolis, where
- U.S. state of Minnesota The population was 8, 725 at the 2010 United States Census. Its county seat is Slayton. In 1853 the Minnesota Territory legislature
- original Highway 62 in southwest Minnesota an east - west route between the cities of Fulda and Windom since 1933. Minnesota State Highway 62 Hennepin - Dakota
- during most of his basketball career. Arvid Dean Kramer was born in Fulda Minnesota He played basketball for Augustana College. Kramer was drafted by
- Bondin and Iona Townships in Murray County, Minnesota It is located 5 miles west - northwest of the town of Fulda and about 4 miles southeast of the town of
- Ted Winter DFL - Fulda House Minority Leader Steve Sviggum R - Kenyon Sessions of the Minnesota State Legislature and the Minnesota Territorial Legislature
- community in Belfast Township, Murray County, Minnesota United States. It is located 2 miles northeast of Fulda A post office was established at Lime Creek