ⓘ Wolf Lake, Minnesota

                                     

ⓘ Wolf Lake, Minnesota

As of the census of 2010, there were 57 people, 22 households, and 13 families living in the city. The population density was 190.0 inhabitants per square mile 73.4/km 2. There were 35 housing units at an average density of 116.7 per square mile 45.1/km 2. The racial makeup of the city was 96.5% White and 3.5% from two or more races.

As of the 2000 census there were 31 people, 17 families and 7 families living in the city. The population density is 218.9 people per square kilometer 85.5 / km2. There were 22 housing units at an average density of 155.4 per square mile 60.7 / km2. The racial composition of the city was 93.55% White, 3.23% - native American, and 3.23% from two or more races.

There were 17 families, of which 23.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.3% were married and living together, and 58.8 percent had no families. 52.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 17.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 1.82 and the average family size was 2.71.

In the city the population was spread out with 16.1% under the age of 18, 29.0% from 18 to 24, 25.8% from 25 to 44, 16.1% from 45 to 64, and 12.9% Who were 65 years or older. The average age was 28 years. For every 100 females, was 106.7 men. For every 100 females age 18 and older had 116.7 men.

The median income for a household in the city was $22.083, and the median income per family - $40.500. Males had a median income of $ 19.375 against $21.250 for women. The income per capita in the city was $13.569. There were no families and 7.7% of the population lives below the poverty line, including no eighteen and 33.3% of those over 64.

                                     
  • Wolf Lake Township is a township in Becker County, Minnesota United States. The population was 227 as of the 2000 census. Wolf Lake Township was organized
  • Indiana Wolf Lake Michigan Watersmeet Township, Michigan Wolf Lake Becker County, Minnesota Wolf Lake Cottonwood County, Minnesota Wolf Lake New
  • Wolf Lake is an 804 - acre 325.4 ha lake that straddles the Indiana and Illinois state line near Lake Michigan. It is smaller than it was prior to settlement
  • Wolf Lake is a lake in Becker County, Minnesota in the United States. Wolf Lake was so named from the fact it was once a hunting ground of wolves and
  • Lake County is a county in the U.S. state of Minnesota As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 10, 866. Its county seat is Two Harbors
  • eastern wolf Canis lupus lycaon also known as the timber wolf Algonquin wolf or eastern timber wolf is a type of wolf native to the Great Lakes region
  • This is a list of lakes of Minnesota Although promoted as the Land of 10, 000 Lakes Minnesota has 11, 842 lakes of 10 acres 4.05 ha or more. The 1968
  • water. Minnesota State Highway 34 Goose Lake Mud Lake S Twin Lake east edge Sieverson Lake Sock Lake Toad Lake Wolf Lake west edge Shell Lake Township
  • The following is an incomplete list of county - maintained roads in Lake County, Minnesota United States. County Road 2 is a county route, which runs from
  • in the U.S. state of Minnesota As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 32, 504. Its county seat is Detroit Lakes A portion of the White
  • Companion. Lake Wobegon is also the setting of many of Keillor s stories and novels. It is described as a small rural town in central Minnesota and is peopled
  • Shell Lake Township is a township in Becker County, Minnesota United States. The population was 314 as of the 2000 census. Shell Lake Township was organized