See also Jeep Cherokee for other models using this name The SJ series Jeep Cherokee is a full-size SUV that was produced from 1974 through 1983 by Jeep. It was based on the Wagoneer that was originally designed by Brooks Stevens in 1963.
See also Jeep Cherokee for other models using this name The Jeep Cherokee is a compact crossover SUV manufactured and marketed by the Jeep subdivision of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Introduced for model year 2014 at the 2013 New York International Auto Show, sales began in November 2013. The Cherokee is the first Jeep vehicle to use the Fiat Compact/Compact Wide platform, co-developed by Chrysler and Fiat. The Jeep Cherokee is built at Belvidere Assembly Plant in Belvidere, Illinois. The Cherokee was first previewed by Jeep in February 2013, shortly after the brand released three newly desi ...
ⓘ Jeep Cherokee (disambiguation)
Jeep Cherokee may refer to:
- Jeep Cherokee XJ Model years 1984–2001
- Jeep Cherokee SJ Model years 1974–1983
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 Model years 2011–present
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Model years 2005–2010
- Jeep Cherokee KK Model years 2008–13, also known as the Jeep Liberty in North America
- Jeep Cherokee KJ Model years 2002–07, also known as the Jeep Liberty in North America
- Jeep Cherokee KL Model years 2014–present
- Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ Model years 1993–1998
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Model years 1999–2004
- Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, WJ, WK, and WK2 Model years 1993–present