ⓘ Flatwoods, Kentucky
Flatwoods is a home rule-class city in Greenup County, Kentucky, United States. Flatwoods is considered a suburb of nearby Ashland, although Ashland itself is located in neighboring Boyd County. The population of Flatwoods was 7.423 at the 2010 census, making Flatwoods the largest city in Greenup County. Flatwoods is a part of the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH, Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the MSA had a population of 287.702.
Flatwoods in government class. Locally, Flatwoods is considered a bedroom community as it is a major employer in the city. Many residents work for CSX transportation, AK steel, marathon petroleum, kings daughters medical center and our ladys hospital heart of bellefonte.
- Flatwoods is a term in forestry. Flatwoods Flat Woods or Flatwood may refer to: Flatwood a soil series with impaired drainage Flatwoods monster, an
- Flatwood is an unincorporated community in Adair County, Kentucky United States. Its elevation is 784 feet There is an Old African - American School built
- has close economic affiliations with its neighbors, Ashland and Flatwoods in Kentucky and Ironton, Ohio. The hilly site near the confluence of White Oak
- born in Flatwoods Kentucky to Verlina Adeline Hay 1894 1980 and Eldon Lindsey Cyrus 1895 1975 He was elected a member of the Kentucky House of
- Russell and Bellefonte Road in Flatwoods The road was widened from two lanes to three and five lanes from KY 207 in Flatwoods to its eastern terminus at
- Cheap album debut album from Seasick Steve Cheap ward London, UK Flatwoods Kentucky previously known as Cheap Cheapskate Cheep disambiguation
- Russell High School is a high school located in Flatwoods Kentucky though with a mailing address of Russell, and its mascot is the Red Devil. Notable
- and Raceland Avenue in Raceland, Lexington Avenue and Powell Lane in Flatwoods and Seaton Avenue and Kenwood Drive in Russell. It is an alternate to
- is a commercial radio station serving the Ironton, Ohio, Flatwoods Kentucky Ashland, Kentucky and Huntington, West Virginia areas. The station currently
- of Greenup, Kentucky He died in Ashland, Kentucky September 10, 1965. He was interred in Bellefonte Memorial Gardens, Flatwoods Kentucky United States