ⓘ Fredonia, Kentucky

                                     

ⓘ Fredonia, Kentucky

Fredonia is located in western Caldwell County at 37°12′33″N 88°3′32″W 37.209111, -88.058850. U.S. Route 641 passes through the city, leading north 9 miles 14 km to Marion and south 9 miles 14 km to Eddyville near Interstates 24 and 69. Ky. 91 connects Fredonia to the county seat of Princeton 19 miles 31 km to the southeast.

According to the Bureau of US census, the town has a total area of 0.62 square miles 1.6 km2, all land.

                                     
  • and county seat Fredonia Kentucky a city Fredonia Michigan, a hamlet Fredonia Township, Michigan Fredonia New York, a village Fredonia North Dakota
  • The Fredonia Cumberland Presbyterian Church, in Fredonia Kentucky also known as Unity Missionary Baptist Church is a historic church on U.S. Highway
  • Western Kentucky Correctional Complex WKCC is a segregated, dual - sex, medium - security prison in Lyon County, Kentucky near the city of Fredonia As of
  • Martin Marrieta Aggregates Fredonia Valley Railroad from Princeton to Fredonia When created in 1995, the Western Kentucky Railway owned lines from Providence
  • Carrollton Railroad CARR Operates the Glasgow Railway Fredonia Valley Railroad FVRR Kentucky and Tennessee Railway KT KWT Railway KWT Louisville
  • station in Fredonia Kentucky Praise Communications construction permit was first granted the callsign WKYF apparently connoting Fredonia Kentucky on January
  • seat, and south 5 miles 8 km to Fredonia U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Crayne, Kentucky Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic
  • Keel Forest is a privately owned woods near the city of Fredonia Kentucky on the southeastern slope of Moore Hill. It was established in 2012. It houses
  • as WPRZ from 1982 to 2007. WKYF, a radio station 92.1 FM licensed to Fredonia Kentucky United States, which was known as WPRZ - FM from 2008 to 2010.
  • downtown Princeton at Skin Frame Creek, and in the Centerville area near Fredonia In 1860, the construction of Princeton College began, but it was delayed