ⓘ Hancock, Iowa

                                     

ⓘ Hancock, Iowa

Hancock had its start in the year 1880 by the building of the Rock Island Railroad through that territory. It was named for its founder, F. H. Hancock.

                                     
  • The Hancock County Courthouse is located in Garner, Iowa United States. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 as a part of
  • Crystal Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 529. Crystal Township was founded
  • Avery Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 387. Avery Township was named for Anson
  • Hancock County is a county in the U.S. state of Iowa As of the 2010 census, the population was 11, 341. The county seat is Garner. The county was founded
  • Ell Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 870. Ell Township was organized in 1879
  • West Hancock Community School District is a school district headquartered in West Hancock Elementary School in Britt, Iowa Mostly in Hancock County with
  • Erin Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census its population was 218. Erin Township was organized in 1879
  • Liberty Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 276. Liberty Township was originally
  • Britt Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa US. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2, 293. Britt Township was founded in
  • Garfield Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 421. Garfield Township was organized
  • Boone Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 227. Boone Township was organized in
  • Magor Township is one of sixteen townships in Hancock County, Iowa USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 450. Magor Township was founded in 1878