ⓘ Civil Police (Brazil)
In Brazil, the Civil Police is the name of the investigative state police forces.
The civil police of the state control bodies of the States and the Federal district of Brazil, whose function is, in accordance with article 144 of the Federal Constitution of 1988, the implementation of public security, for maintaining public order, security of citizens and property.
Each state and the Federal district has its own "civil police", which carries out detective work, forensics and criminal investigation, acting as a State Bureau of investigation, while the "military police" carries out preventive police duties.
It is aimed at the implementation of judicial police functions and the exercise of activities of administrative and security Police, which are necessary for the preservation of law and order, promote the harmonious community life, and to guarantee the citizens rights and freedoms.
- The Federal Police of Brazil Portuguese: Policia Federal is a federal law enforcement agency of Brazil and one of its three national police forces. The
- Civil Police Brazil CORE special operations Civil Police Museum Rio de Janeiro Brazilian Federal Police Brazilian Intelligence Agency Civil Police
- Federal Police the Federal Highway Police the Federal Railway Police the State Military Police and Fire Brigade, and the State Civil Police Of these
- The Brazilian Federal Highway Police Policia Rodoviaria Federal or PRF is a federal highway patrol, subordinate to the Ministry of Justice, whose main
- mostly known by its acronym GOE, was the police tactical unit of the Civil Police of the state of São Paulo, Brazil It was comparable to Rio de Janeiro s
- preventive state police of the states and of the Federal District of Brazil The Military Police units, which have their own formations, rules and uniforms depending
- Brazilian Federal Police Military Police of Brazilian States Policing in Brazil Civil Police of Brazilian States Brazilian Federal Highway Police National
- Freedom in the World report by Freedom House gives Brazil a score of 2 for both political rights and civil liberties 1 represents the most free, and 7
- Portuguese royal family was transferred to Brazil That year, the embryo of what was later to be the Civil Police of the State of Rio de Janeiro was born