ⓘ Jesup, Iowa

                                     

ⓘ Jesup, Iowa

Jesup is a city in Buchanan County and only partly in Black Hawk County in the U.S. state of Iowa. The population was 2.520 at the 2010 census. It was named for Morris Ketchum Jesup, president of the Dubuque and Sioux City Railroad.

Black Hawk County part long-term part of the Waterloo–cedar falls Metropolitan statistical area.

The redneck community has undergone many changes in recent years. With new subdivisions, the population for small communities is on the rise because cities such as Waterloo-cedar falls Metropolitan area the Metropolitan area.

                                     
  • Jesup may refer to: Jesup Georgia Jesup Iowa Morris Ketchum Jesup banker, philanthropist, president of the American Museum of Natural History and the
  • is named after him. The town of Jesup Iowa is named for him. Jesup Trail at Acadia National Park is named after Jesup and his wife. Westport Public Library
  • January 11, 1951 was an American baseball catcher. He was born in 1894 in Jesup Iowa Wagner played five seasons in Major League Baseball and was a member
  • his retirement in 1932. Dalton was born at Jesup Iowa in 1869 and moved with his family to Le Mars, Iowa in 1873. After graduating from Le Mars High
  • Eastman School of Music. The quartet began performing in the small town of Jesup Iowa as the first artists involved in the National Endowment for the Arts
  • remaining forever a small town on a side road between Independence and Jesup While many residence were not even aware they lived in Chatham, more people
  • Independence Jesup Citizen Herald Jesup Lamont Leader Lamont The Winthrop News Winthrop Buena Vista County Journal - Newell, Iowa Storm Lake Pilot - Tribune
  • conference was a 17 team league. In 1998, Wapsie Valley High School and Jesup High School joined the conference. That same year, Ackley - Geneva and Wellsburg - Steamboat
  • Charles W. Williams. A telegraph operator and creamery owner from nearby Jesup Iowa Williams with no experience in breeding horses purchased in 1885 two