Euclase is a beryllium aluminium hydroxide silicate mineral). It crystallizes in the monoclinic crystal system and is typically massive to fibrous as well as in slender prismatic crystals. It is related to beryl and other beryllium minerals. It is a product of the decomposition of beryl in pegmatites.
The crystals of euclase are noted for their blue color varies from very pale to dark blue. The mineral can be colorless, white, or light green. Cleavage is perfect parallel to the clinopinacoid, and this suggested to rené just haüy the name euclase, from the Greek εὖ, easy and κλάσις, fracture. The ready cleavage renders the crystals fragile with a tendency to chip, and thus detracts from its use for personal ornament. When cut it resembles certain kinds of beryl and Topaz, from which it can be distinguished by its specific gravity 3.1. Its hardness is 7.5 similar to that of beryl is 7.5 - 8, and slightly less than Topaz 8.
It was first reported in 1792 from the Orenburg region in the southern Urals, in Russia, where it is found with Topaz and chrysoberyl in the gold-bearing gravels of the Sanarka. The location is prêto, as Ouro Preto, state of Minas Gerais, Southeast region, Brazil, where it occurs with Topaz. It is rare in mica schists of the Rauris in the Austrian Alps.
- The Euclase Stakes is a South Australian Jockey Club Group 2 Thoroughbred horse race for three - year - olds, at set weights, over a distance of 1200 metres
- village was formerly known as Miami and was renamed in the early 1980s. Euclase from Lost Hope mine, Mwami, Zimbabwe Archived copy PDF Archived from
- dealt with minerals found in the Tauern region in Austria, e.g. bornite, euclase and sphene as well as the salt minerals glauberite and simonyite from the
- Mineralogical Society of St.Petersburg. He contributed numerous papers on euclase zircon, epidote, orthite, monazite, and other mineralogical subjects to
- stranded in Port Breeze who watches over the wreckage of his ship. Io Euclase イオ ユークレース, Io Yūkurēsu Voiced by: Yukari Tamura Japanese Jackie Lastra
- texture visible to the naked eye. The product of pegmatite decomposition is euclase The single feature that is diagnostic to all pegmatites is their large
- Moss Rocket 1994 - Legal Agent 1993 - Chiliad 1992 - Classic Magic 1991 - Euclase 1990 - Rise N Shine 1989 - Rigoletto 1988 - Potter Mcqueen 1987 - Mother
- Latin Villa 1994 - Harkaway 1993 - Colebrook 1992 - Scornsome 1991 - Euclase 1990 - Medicine Kid 1989 - Boardwalk Angel 1988 - Beau George 1987 - Testimony
- 1996 Sword 1995 Centisle 1994 Ambala 1993 Jolly Old Mac 1992 Euclase 1991 Crush 1990 Beau George 1989 Boardwalk Angel 1988 Cameronic
- Amour 1994 - Schillaci 1993 - Royal Discard 1992 - Tanjian Prince 1991 - Euclase 1990 - Rise N Shine 1989 - Lonely Dreamer 1988 - Rendoo 1987 - Lord Scotia
- 1995 - Cohort 1994 - All Our Mob 1993 - Simonstad 1992 - Mocha 1991 - Euclase 1990 - Dieu D Or 1989 - Tumble On 1988 - Tumble On 1987 - Targlish 1986
- Hinkle English A jewel person who works as secretary for Master Kongo. Euclase s partner. Red Beryl レッドベリル, Reddo Beriru Voiced by: Maaya Uchida Japanese