★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 179

St Chads Church, Shrewsbury

Church of the Holy prepared, Shrewsbury occupies a prominent position in the County town of Shropshire. The current Church building was built in 1792, and with its distinctive round shape and high tower-famous landmark in the city. These are area ...

Lauterbach (Rugen)

Lauterbach is a village in the town of Putbus on the German island of rügen in the Baltic sea. The village has a population of about 500 and lies to the Southeast of Putbus on the Bay of Greifswald. Lauterbach has a harbour and connections, throu ...

Brewster Homestead

Brewster Homestead is a historic house at 306 Preston road Griswold, Connecticut. Built around 1740, it is one of the oldest surviving buildings in the city. The house was owned by six generations of the Brewster family, and was originally the Ce ...

Benjamin Bushnell Farm

The Benjamin Bushnell farm is located in the historical building of the farm, 52 Ingham hill road in Essex, Connecticut. Developed around 1790, the hotel has well-preserved Federal period farmhouse, a rare example of a cranberry and a house of th ...

Calhoun–Ives Historic District

Business–Ives historic part of the city, or more formally, Calhoun street-Ives road historic district, locally designated and national agricultural historic district in the city of Washington, Connecticut. It is located a mile North of the villag ...

Flanders Historic District

Flanders historic district is a historic district that encompasses a small cluster in the late 18th and early 19th century residential buildings to the North of downtown Kent, Connecticut, which was originally the heart of the community when it w ...

Glastonbury–Rocky Hill Ferry Historic District

Glastonbury-rocky hill ferry historic district is a historic district in Glastonbury and rocky hill, Connecticut, covering the landscape with more than 300 years of colonial and post-colonial history. It includes the ferry landings and water trav ...

Haddam Center Historic District

In Haddam center historic district 267 acres historic district encompasses the institutional and residential center of the city of Haddam, Connecticut that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1989 as a result of the efforts ...

Hadlyme North Historic District

In the Hadlyme North historic district is an 81-acre historic district, located in the southwestern corner of the town of East Haddam, Connecticut. It represents the historic core of the village of Hadlyme, which covers the city limits and mainly ...

Hotchkissville Historic District

In the Hotchkissville historic district is a historic district in the town of Hotchkissville, Connecticut, adjacent to Woodbury, Connecticut that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1995. It covers most of the historic villa ...

Middletown Upper Houses Historic District

In middletown upper houses historic district, also known as upper houses river port, covers the historic core of the Cromwell, Connecticut. Sandwiched between main street and the Connecticut river, this area was set off from neighboring Middleton ...

North Cove Historic District

The North Cove historic district encompasses the historic community of pond on North Cove road in Saybrook, Connecticut. Laid out in the 17th century, the area of housing mostly built between 1700 and 1855 years, the period in which it flourished ...

Parmelee House (Killingworth, Connecticut)

The Parmelee house is a historic house at 4 Beckwith road in Killingworth, Connecticut. It was built around 1770 to a member of one of the areas founding families, and architectural value as an example of a farm outbuilding, converted into a hote ...

Round Hill Historic District

Round hill historic district encompasses the center of a round hill, once a rural area in northeastern Greenwich, Connecticut. Centered on the junction of John street and round hill road, the district includes a Church, a cemetery, two houses, an ...

Simsbury Center Historic District

In Simsbury center historic district is a 75 acre historic district is located in Simsbury, Connecticut. It includes seven blocks Hopmeadow St., and a group of commercial, civil and residential buildings along the railway, station and street Wilc ...

Somers Historic District

Somers historic district encompasses the historic civic and social center of the city of Somers, Connecticut. It stretches along the main street, with extensions along Springfield road and battle street, and includes a significant number of peopl ...

South Britain Historic District

The South Britain historic district in Southbury, Connecticut, USA, is a historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1987. It is a Central part of South Britain, unincorporated village. The area borders the Po ...

Suffield Historic District

In the Suffield historic district is a historic district covers main street stretch of downtown Suffield, Connecticut. The district was listed on the national register of historic places in 1979 and is part of a larger local historical part of th ...

Tariffville Historic District

In the Tariffville historic district 93 acres historic district in the town of Simsbury, Connecticut. It was listed on the National register of historic places in 1993. It is part of the Tariffville section of Simsbury. The district includes 165 ...

William Ward Jr. House

William, Jr., ward house is a historic building in the 137 powder hill road in middlefield, Connecticut. Built in 1742, is the oldest surviving house in middlefield. It was listed on the National register of historic places in 1988.

Westbrook Town Center Historic District

Westbrook downtown historic district encompasses the historic center of the town of Westbrook, Connecticut. Roughly linear shape, the area extends along the Boston post road, with its focal point at the junction with Essex road. The square was th ...

Wickham Road Historic District

In the Wickham road historic district includes a well-preserved 18th-century rural landscape in East Haddam, Connecticut. Included in the area of three houses, built by S. 1735, S. 1738, & C. 1760, their outbuildings, remnants of another 18th-cen ...

Capt. William Green House

In captain William green house is a historic colonial house on 391 Vernon street in Wakefield, Massachusetts. The main house was built about 1750 attached to the rear ell is estimated that today, in 1680. This is one of the Wakefields oldest surv ...

Elm Street Historic District (Northampton, Massachusetts)

On elm street / round hill historic district is a local historic district in the city of Northampton, Massachusetts. Established in 1994 along one mile of elm Street was expanded to include round hill road in 2012. In the catalog includes 139 wor ...

Hammond House (Newton, Massachusetts)

Hammond house is a historic house located at 9 old orchard road in the village of chestnut hill in Newton, Massachusetts. With an estimated construction date 1700-1720, is considered the oldest house in Newton. It is also a Rare example of a firs ...

Harrington House (Weston, Massachusetts)

House of Harrington-a historic first period house at 555 Wellesley street in Weston, Massachusetts, USA. With its oldest part dates to around 1710, this is one of the oldest cities in the preserved buildings. It was listed on the National registe ...

Henfield House

House Henfield-a historic first period house at 300 main street in Pleasanton, Massachusetts. The oldest portion of this 2.5 story colonial style salt shaker was built in 1700 Century, this consisted of the right side of the house and the Central ...

Job Knapp House

It-1-1 / 2 Story wooden structure, five bays wide, with gable gambrel roof, Central chimney and wood shingle siding. He has a thin wooden strip, door frame side Windows. The house was built around 1728, making it one of the oldest buildings in th ...

Readington Village Historic District

In the next village historic district is a historic district located in the village next, an unincorporated community located in the following township in the County of Hunterdon, new Jersey, USA. The district was added to the National register o ...

River Road Historic Rural District

On river road historic rural district is a historic district located on the West shore of the millstone river along a six-mile segment of river road / County route 533 in Hillsborough and Montgomery townships, Somerset, new Jersey. It is bordered ...

Stelton Baptist Church, Edison

Baptist Church the Stelton the Stelton section of Edison, new Jersey. It is the second oldest Baptist Church in new Jersey and the tenth oldest in the United States.

Henry Marchant Farm

Farm Henry Marchant is an historic farm on South County trail in the rural Western part of South Kingstown, Rhode island. Main farm house-2-1 / 2 Story wooden structure, probably built by Joseph Babcock. Construction traditionally dated to 1750-s ...

Joseph Jeffrey House

The house of Joseph Jeffrey is an historic house on old mill road in Charlestown, Rhode island. It is located on the East side of old mill road, just South of saw mill pond and sawmill Creek, mostly wooded 9.5-ACRE. The main house-1-1 / 2 the Sto ...

Shoreby Hill Historic District

In Shoreby Hill historic district encompasses a large residential subdivision to the North of the Central business district of Jamestown, Rhode island. 58-acre area was farmland until the late 19th century, and was built in two stages. First, in ...

Southern Thames Historic District

Southern Thames historic district encompasses the commercial and residential area immediately South of the colonial center of the city of Newport, Rhode island. This area of about 135 acres, is developed both in the community and in the sale of a ...

Cooper River Historic District

The Cooper river historic district is a national historic district, located along the Eastern and branches on the West Bank of the Cooper river near the corner of the town of Moncks corner, Berkeley County, South Carolina. It includes 32 troops, ...

Eastville Historic District

The district itwill historic district is a national historic district located in the area atwill, County of Northampton, Virginia. The district consists of 315 troops, buildings, 7 seats troops, and 4 the contribution of structure in the district ...

Pilgrims Rest (Nokesville, Virginia)

Pilgrims rest, also known as Belle Mont grove and mount Wesley, is a historic home and national historic district located near Nokesville, Prince William, Virginia. It dates from the 18th century, and it 2 1 / 2-Story, three-Bay, Tidewater style, ...

Pinewoods (Lightfoot, Virginia)

Pine forests, also known as the Home of Warburton, located in a historic building, located next to Lightfoot, James city, Virginia. The house was built in the late 17th century, and it 1 / 2-History, early colonial brick house. It has a gable roo ...

Greenmont Historic District

Greenmont historic district is a national historic district located at Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia. The district includes 409 units, buildings, troops 4 structures, and 2 troops, objects in a primarily residential area of the Gre ...

York Hill

York hill, near the crossroads, Shenandoah national Park, the state of West Virginia is a historic building listed on the national register of historic places. The original portion of the log house was built in the mid-1750-ies Samuel Dark on 360 ...

San Jose de Gracia Church

The Church San Jose de Gracia, also known as Church of Santo Tomas del Rio de Las Trampas, is a historic Church on the main square in Las Trampas, new Mexico. Built between 1760 and 1776, it is one of the least altered examples of Spanish colonia ...

Fort (Colombo)

The Fort is located in the Central business district of Colombo in Sri Lanka. It is the citys financial district and the location of the stock exchange and the world trade centre of Colombo from which the CSE operates. It is also the location of ...

Fort MacDowall

Fort Macdowall in Matale is. It was a fortified Outpost during the war in Kandy, named in honor of major-General hay Macdowall, 6th commander of British forces in Ceylon. The Fort was one of the few inner FORTS built by the British and was comple ...

Hanwella fort

Hanwella Fort was located in Kandy, Colombo, on the banks of the river Kelani. Kandy, which means Sands of the skin, was the site of an ancient ferry route across the river. Mawlana Fort was located about 15 km on the other side of the river Kela ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →